torsdag 1 maj 2014

Meet Mel!!

Yo folks!!

It has been a while. More than a year. I have been very busy making games and haven't had the time to update the blog because of that. I am hoping I can change the pattern and start updating more often again. I am currently working on a few personal projects with the brilliant programmer Kian Bashiri and I'll try to update the blog as often as I can.

I have updated my portfolio with what I have been doing at work for the last year, please check it out ;)

I have two personal projects that I am working on at the moment. Below is a picture of the character Mel from one of the projects. Mel is a melee / explosions type of character that will be one of two characters in a hack and slash game. I have rigged, skinned and made a few simple animations with Mel, but nothing that I can show you yet. Maybe in a few weeks ;)

 If you have any feedback, please tell me! It's easy to miss things when you're in it ;)

As I mentioned I am working on two projects simultaneously. As of now there is not much I can show you. But I'll be sure to update you as soon as possible. Perhaps next week!!

I hope you enjoyed Mel! Have a great evening!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar