söndag 27 juli 2014

BJERN!!

Hi  guys!

It has been a while! I have had some summer vacation and other stuff have been going on so I haven't had that much time to create new things. I have a lot going on that I want to throw up here and I hope I can do so during the autumn. I have been thinking a lot about what Mel's counterpart should be, and I finally think I've got it. I have some sketches and I hope I can model the little creature as soon as possible. I also have to make some adjustments on the hand so that me and Kian Bashiri finally can make our game where you roll your thumbs (spoiler ;) )! We have ideas for other "sports" featuring hands as well :)

What I really wanted to talk about was that I haven't only been chillin' during this summer vacation. Me and Kian and lots and lots of other cool nerds met up at the fantastic game jam No More Sweden in July to make games! We had lots of fun and me and Kian managed to create something quite cool. So cool in fact that we "won" the game jam!! :)

Here you can play our experimental game BJERN!!

http://www.unicorn7.org/games/game/545/


Thanks to all you guys who organized and participated, and thanks for all your votes!! We had so much fun. Hope we'll see you all next year!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar