söndag 27 januari 2013

Work, work

Hello guys!

It has been a while since I updated you on my progress. A lot of shit, both good and bad has been going on in my life and I have had other things on my mind. I had to move back home to my parents in Stockholm, and at the same time do a work test for DICE.

That, amongst other things has delayed my work on the bus. Recently I picked up the bus again and started working on it. I am now in the last stages of the progress. I thought I should update you on what it looks like at the moment. I have laid down flat colours on the outside as well as the tires of the bus. What is left is polishing the textures, both the outside and the inside, fixing the various material settings of the windows and the finish of the hull of the bus. The final thing to do is the staging, fixing a cool but simple setting for the bus to be placed in.


In the beginning of this project I had an idea of staging the car in a developed environment. I will put that idea on hold, and instead work with a smaller project. I will tell you more on that later!

Have a good rest of the weekend, and I will try to update you sooner next time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar