lördag 15 september 2012

Saturday Night Crunch

YO YO YO

I just wanted to make a quick update. I have continued working with mine and Aydin's collaboration, and I have started texturing some of the meshes I have made. I have also made quite a few new materials in general, But I will only show some meshes today.

First up is a vent that goes on the outside of the boat hangar. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I am especially fond of the rust and the fences in front of the actual fans and outlets of the vent.

Next up is a roof I made for the small house beside the vent. I continued working with a really worn and torn look, and I think it turned out great as well :)


Even though it is party hour this lovely Saturday evening I will continue my modelling and texturing into the first half of Sunday.


Good night, party hard!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar