fredag 30 september 2011

Boarding a mood

Yo everyone!

I have made concepts of the main character before and now I wanted to continue working with the other elements of the show reel to be. So I decided to make mood boards for the elements that I will be working on in the near future, the alien and the passageway in which my character Logan will move in.



I have quite a clear idea of what I want the setting to look like. I am thinking that the setting should be kind of like the corridors of nowadays ships, but with a futuristic touch. I want it to be narrow and suffocating in the corridor, almost a bit claustrophobic.



For the alien I had more problems. It should be really gross and slimy and awful. I had insects as an inspiration as I wrote the manuscript for the show reel, but I looked more and more on deep sea creatures as I created the mood board. I want my alien to have lots of legs and tentacles as well as those really creepy huge eyes that the deep sea fishes has.

I started searching for insects but couldn't find that many interesting pictures. Therefore I googled instead "gross insects" but I had to go back, it was too much. It felt like there was something creeping over me as I looked at those horrid pictures. Yuck!

So anyways, this weekend my mother is coming to visit, so there will not be that much done.
Hope you have a great weekend :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar